2011年3月13日星期日

my lunch with family


huhu ...
have a lunch with mum and sister at pizza hut ...
yippee ... '





hello ..
welcome to pizza hut ...
hahaa ...
we order 3 sensasi set ,.,.
such as :
let me intro to u ...
this is triple chicken pizza ...
comment : too many cheese ...

this pula is ocean tuna ...
the most nice 1 ...

this is gar;ic butter pizza ...
the ingredient so nice ..
my second choice ...xp

our order ...




...........................................................................................................................
eat luu ....
wakkaka ...




..................................................................................................................
yummi yummi ..
next station will be kfc or mcd  ...
haha ...
.......................................................................................................................

after having our lunch ...
my mother nid to go serdang for visit my aunty ...
my aunty is doing an operation at serdang hospital ...
so ...
me and sister gonna stay at home ,.,..
at night ...
9pm ..
i m going to yumcha with ns fren ...

my sunday jus like this ,..
today gonna to work ... 
sien ... 

没有评论: