2010年7月16日星期五

marathon ...

school marathon yesterday ... 
this year got 10 category such as remove and form 1 , form 2 , form 3 , form 4 , form 5 and form 6 and other school ....

wow ...
my dad send me and chia pei and niki go to titiwangsa in the morning 6.45am ... 

we jam from diamond square to titiwangsa ..
damn it ... 
i love the aerobic ...
so funny ...
although i no participant in marathon but i still enjoy it ...
haha ...
1 thing luckily and 1 thing unluckily ..
luckily : 
i no participant in marathon ...
unluckily : 
i take part in vonluntarily - cleaniness group  ...
oh my god ...
too tired ...
i thought is so easy wad ...
but we need to clean all the rubbish at the hall ..
why chong hwa student so like to thrown rubbish at the floor ? especially tisu ... 
luckily my st.john junior help me to clean ...
if not ... i really dunno i need to clean until what time ...
haiz ...
damn ...
after that niki father come and fetch us back ..
shiu ...


niki yesterday go genting ...
i wan go ...
i wan go ..
but no money ... 
got tuition ...
need study ...
so cannnot ...
i need to reject her ...
sorry oo ...
but finally jacelyn and cher teng got go right ...
after spm i only can go with you ...
but that time you need to prepare to go ns lol ...
haha .... play zombie at home ... 
arrr arr ,..
1 more thing ..
very congratulation to me ...
no need to go ns ...
hurray ...
i really scare before the ns list come out ..
scare until cannot study properly at home ..
my mother also same with me ..
but finally i check .. .hurray no need to go ...
i very happy. .. and my mother happy than me ...
haha ...  

没有评论: