2010年7月27日星期二

moodiness

today actually is a good day ..
but when i reach home ..
happy is go away from me ..

today i forgot to bring key to school ..
so , i cannot open the door and go in although i reach home ..
then i just only can wait and wait and wait ..
wait for my mother(taking bath) go out open door ..
but ..
before she come out ..
my house baby --- preston wake up ...
then my mother say is me make the baby wake up ...
all thing say is me ..
everyday if the baby no sleep or wake up ..
is me ..

why cannot the baby wake up himself ?
why every time is something making wrong all say me ?
i m very angry ...
very sad ...
but i can do anything ..
i already no energy to say anything ...
i unfair to me ..!!!

i straight away back to my room ...
and straight away go take bath ...
after take bath ...
i locked my room door ...
and sleep ...

i dunwan say anything to her ..
unbelievable ...
sir andy say all parent sure will pilih kasih ...
yes ..
i agree to him ...
hate hate hate...
i even think wan go out from this house ..
this family ..
but i know ..
i cannot ..
i mean ..
i cannot live without them ..
i cannot live without their money support ..
aiya ..
headache ..
i know i very very discontented ..
but i really really dun like live like this ..
like jail ...
haiz..
ok stop and off this topic ..
i already cannot do anything for this ..
if them still like this ...
i also cannot do anything ..
forget it ..!!!

--------------end---------------

没有评论: