2010年8月2日星期一

Leadership camp ♥♥♥♥ 2010

today most of the time at school ... 
i m sleeping .. 
although yesterday i already sleep many hour ..
leadership camp 2010 is pass-ing ..
a unforgetable camp ...
despite ..
i m really tired ..
but i still happy when saw my team ..
usually ..
i felt my group will loss ..
because ...
i saw them all diam diam ..
no one wanted to stand out and talk ...
i m push them hardly ..
finally ...
they get the best of group in drama ..
i m happy, happy and happy ... 


my group ... ♥♥♥♥
someone is missing ~~@@

boyboy ~~~ 

getting prize ... 
happy happy /..
ultraman ~~~ 
gayao !!


hurray ... 
we are the campion ~~~ 


the time of watching video .. flashback ... 

me and kok yong ...
both no eye .. 

faci & gay club ...

all already so tired 
see yuong wei ..
so tired ... 
3days no sleep ..pity :(

YEAH~~


YENG!!!




END of the leadership camp ...
byebye ...

15

 ♥ 

show

I  ♥♥♥♥  U



没有评论: