2010年7月24日星期六

desa - jusco - carefour - wangsa walk - watson - salon - thaifair

today ...
me , jacelyn , niki go many place ...
therefore : desa - jusco - carefour - wangsa walk - watson - salon - thaifair
haha ..
although really is a good trip ...
but really really so tired ..
especially leg , shoulder , and hand ...
really so pain...
but i think jacelyn's leg pain than me ..
haha ...
take rest ..
(photo upload later)
my handphone was take to repair ...
now no handphone use ...
just can use the cheap cheap 1 ...
but also can use la ..
miss my handphone ..
dunno when only can get back ..
i really miss u ..
my dear handphone ..
hope i can get back as fast as possible ...

3 条评论:

♥Bell 说...

will back to ur "sisi" soon de la..
haha~

JaceLyn~~~~~ 说...

sei yeh~~!!

in fact , my leg really really very pain lah~
n it gt a little bloat nw~

>@<!

celynn 说...

bell > the girl say dunno when can get back ...
so i think quite long time ..

jacelyn > dai sei ..
wear shoes dunwan wear sock ..