2010年7月7日星期三

spm is cuming ...

``````
!!!
spm is coming ..
scare ...
why so fast ?
why the time so fast gone ?
the second semester have started ...
the next exam straight away is try exam ..
no more intervensi ...
no more monthly test ...
i really feel stress ..
until now ..
i still havent prepare for spm ...
i think all of my friends already prepare-ing ...
....
everyday ...
i was force by my mother ...
she everyday ,every second say ... sin , study ya ...study ya ...
i very scare ...
she make me feel stress ...
oh my god ...
can she stop this ? ??

this two day , i m sick ...
cough and my spine very pain ...
help ...
my friend also ...
he also sick ...
but he not same with me ...
i can feel he is very unhappy ...
althrough he didnt say out ...
something is happen to him ?
what she talk to him ?
why he dunwan say anything ?
i hope he can be a happy guy ...
i hope he can forget her as fast as possible ...
i know you can ~~~
i wan my friends happy forever ...
i love my friends forever ...
single is the best ...


没有评论: