2011年5月8日星期日

dinner at puchong ioi mall

yea ...
i m start to prepare for dinner at 4pm ...
take bath and wash out my clothes ...
and wash hair , treament and some others la ...

then , start to makeup and blow my hair , dry my hair and set a hairstyle for the dinner by myself ...
all the things do by myself ..
although nt so proffesion than others ppl ..
haha ...
i take almost 2 hours to finish it...
damn tired but so satisfy about it ...
haha ...
so picture i had take yesterday ...




haha ..
--------------------------------------------------

the way to puchong really jam ...
we 6pm go out from house ...
but reach at there at 8.30pm ...
this can show that how jam is it ...
=(

----------------------------------------------------

i also duno wat i wan to say ...
jus look the photo ba ...










没有评论: