2010年12月25日星期六

midnight post

nw is 12.46am 26th dec 2010 ..
but i havent sleep yet ...
laptop is a good tool to me spent my time at midnight ...
hahaha ...
i m confusing with something ...
but the weird is ...
i also dunno wat i confuse ...
== !!
haiz ...

this few day i no time to update my blog oo ...
cos i time table is full ...
fulll ..fu llllllllllllll...

after work ...i need meeting to other,,,
when i back home..it is ady 10.00 pm jor ...
it was crazy ...
after back home ...
i try to finsh some jobs that nesh instruct ...
today ...
finally i finish it ...
then nw is doing something for 28th dec 2010 prom things ...
is tired and tired ...
but when i look to my fren ...
i was happy ...
becos of u all ...
huisin is become more happy ...
thank you ...

------------------------------------------------------------
yesterday ...
i going to bell wong house ..
when i walk up stage ...
my phone is drop at stage there ...
then i pick it up ...
open ..
oh my gosh ...
my screen ...
is blank ...
no word show out ...
it is spoilted !!!
i feel sad ...
and dissapointed to sony ericson ...
why ??
why jus drop then spoilt !!
what the fuck ..
easy spoilt wad !!
geram betulnya ...

today i going to repair my phone ...
but that shop no open ...
so nw i m using my mother phone and my 2nd phone ..
i miss my phone ...
today is a day that my phone never ring .,,..
sad sad sad ...
i swear ...
i dun wan buy sony ericson ady ...
hate !!

没有评论: