2010年12月15日星期三

pasar pagi =)

=)
today morning i was going to pasar pagi at teratai mewah ....
nothing to buy at there ...
no beautiful shirt at there ,,,
but ,
we also got buy 1 shirt ...
that is for mummy花姐 , hahahah ...
i got take the photo ...






after that ...
i call my mummy花姐 to go Anandur eat breakfast ...
but she say : " no wan nowan "
haha ...
cute la u ///
after that we are going to pasar pagi at prima setapak ...
there also nothing can buy ...
actually our purpose to go there is to buy kuey tiew mee ...
but that uncle today no open ..
haiz...
my perut always ring ring ring ...
hahah ...
finally ...
we are not buy kuey tiew mee ... but is 三间庄猪肉丸粉....
hahaha ...
btw ...
when we at pasar prima setapak there ...
my mummy花姐 is going to buy 小白菜~~~







it is because i say i wan to eat ..
then she buy many many ...
nw she telling me ...
if i cant finish it ...
me kena pukul ...
oh my buddha ..
how ?
really so many leh ...
 

 
somemore ...
my mummy花姐 is saw her fren ..
then talk and talk and talk ...
oh my god ...
i m very hungry ady ...
faster faster ...
when they are talk-ing ...

i go here go there ...
suddenly ...
i saw a notice ...
 

 
the notice is talking about :
"由于受到多方投诉
 谢绝外来小贩
 摆卖!!!
如有不 XXX-XXXXXXX"

hahaha ...
funny lo ...
如有不 ...
i really wanna to take a pen to helpp that guys change that word ...
oh my buddha ..
hahaha ...
funny ...

after 10 minutes ..
tik tok tik tok ...
finally they finish talking ..
hurray ..

go buy eat de ...
then back lo ...
hope today is a nice day ...
 ....



later need go out to choose prom night gift ...
hope can berjaya ...
hahaha ...

<3 <3


没有评论: