2010年5月17日星期一

hapi

hurray ..
today i m very happy oo ...
it is because i already can make the music n i can post it on blog...
hurray ...
i already try a few...
but still defeat...
although that, but i still tyring ...
try ...
try ...
and try ...
finally i do it ...
And other things i happy is ...
This time is my first time to use english to write my blog...
it is a good try ...
but , i think i have many grammar mistake ...
hope my blog reader dun mind it...
i will try my best to improve my english ...
haha ...

Skull line


This Saturday Ah leong, Kunhui , and Ruby(shiyuin) will come my house ...
haha...
sure not come my house play la ...
we are not children again...
they come my house for taking my computer to be shiyuin's white rat ...
She want to learn how to format the computer ...
so she sacrifies my computer ...
too bad la ...
haha ...
the deed not like this la ...
joke only ...
actually , my computer already be a virus computer ....
although i have many antivirus software ...
but i still dunno how to use it ...
that cause my computer always be trench of virus ...
i hate virus ...
so i wan to antivirus ...
hope this saturday format computer activity succeed ...
written by celynn

没有评论: