2010年6月23日星期三

good luck

today miss tan say all pasukan beruniform cannot wear half u or school uniform to take photo ..
haha ,.,
after assembly i go and talk wif her ..
hurray ..
the first time i resist teacher... until the teacher cannot say anything ..
haha ..
good..
good..
good..
and then..
recess time, lp - lembaga pengerusi ( amanda, kok yong, manying, me, yeh hwan, yuong huai, )
was going to find cik tan ...
to discuss something is about lp wanted to take photo tomorrow ...
hurray ..
again..
we win ..
haha ..
today all great ...
happy happy ..
today ..
luckily i have bring my jacket to school ..
because i have a hunch , today will so cool ...
haha ..
bingo ,,,
today dunno why..
all the fan become big ..
not the fan big la ..
jus the wind from the fan become so big ..
haha
after recess , n after we discuss with miss tan ..
me, amanda, man ying, vincent, yeh hwan, kok yong was chatting at bilik koku from 10.++ until 12.20 ..
langsung no back to the class..
walao ..
so yeng ..
when i back to the class ..
i scare my name will be write in the buku kawalan..
but , the answer is no ..
no teacher detect me no in the class..
wakak ...
really lucky la ..
hope my bad luck already leave me ..

没有评论: