2011年1月23日星期日

clean again 23/1/11


who is this ??
haha ...
fuyoh yoh ...
is me is me ...
cute ??

yes /...
i m cute ...
haha

fuyoh ...

today i so good girl. ..
y ??
because...
i today no go out ...
and somemore ...
i very hardwork ...
i plan to clean my cupboard ..
so ..
i start my work at 4pm ...
haha ...
a bit late la ...
when i clean my cupboard ..
i saw some interest things ...
haha ...
let's see ...


this ....
haha ...
襟花~~
when i saw this ..
i teringat my partner ... xuanyi ...
haha ...




this pula ..
is my 2009 diary ...
haha ..
now i open and read ...
haha ..
really so funny ...
wakaka ..





this is sounvenir ...
wat is this ...
haha ...
singapore kaki ...
haha ...
manying bring for me from singapore 1 ..


this pula is pangkor slipper ...
haha ...
1 kaki ...
1 slipper ...
so match ..
this is kunhui bring for me from pangkor trip ...



this ..
haha ...
curi geh ..
this is curi from ikea ...
last time i date out with my family ...
and preston family ...
this is we steal from there ...
actually tak kira is curi ...
cos we 光明正大拿的~~
wakakaka...



this is my prize ...
haha ...
hw i get this present ??
haha ...
is because i answer 2 question from onefm suki on prom night ...
  1. which class lau vincent at school ??
  2. what vincent's measurement ?
yes ...
i m answer correct ...
then i get a present ...
haha ...
bell's work ...







this is ticket for ice skating at sunway piramid ...
hahha ...
is a good experience for me ...
cos i my first time to play ice skating ...
wakka ..





this pula is last year date out with primary classmate ...
we go watch movie ...------TOY STORY 3 ...
nice movie ...
the second time i watch cartoon movie ...



this is a gift ...
from kingston ..
haha ...
y i get it ??
it is because of ..
last years ...
1 of the pc fair ...
i buy thumbdrive ..
then i get it ..



wau ...
my st.john /.//
opps ///
nt mine anymore ...
miss ...
but i dun think i wanna to back to see them anymore ...
mo ngan tie ...
haha ...
sorry ....




this ...
haha ...
2009 ...
leadership camp ...
my group name ...钦安门
and this is my card ...




this pula is when i still young and small ...
dunno wat thing happen .
and wat reason ...
bell giv me de ...
i still keep it until nw...
i so setia ...




this...
haha...
u all jus can c the main page ..
if can saw inside content ...
then u will feel so funny ...
wakaka ...



this ...
macam ...
1 chop ...
this is caffe mao ...
wakaka...
cute cute ...




this is when i was form4...
me ...
ruby ...
leong ...
and heng kit ,..
we are going to sing k ...
that is the first time we 4 go out ..
wakaka




this is my birthday present ...
but i ady forget who giv me ady ...
sorry ...
pls forgive me ...
haha ...



hahha ...
儿歌~~
this all is my kaset ...




this i think is '08 birthday present ba ...
if no wrong is from niki ...
some photo and sweet ...
haha ...
nw i only realizse that i still keep ...
nw i see /..
so nice ...








this pula is my standard 6 birthday picture ...
haha ...
wif my mama and baba ...
so cute ...
i mean me la ...
hahaha..




star ...
i like it ...
leng leng ...




this is standard 6 pass ...
this pass is for go out class ...or go to toilet ...
as a touch and go ...
haha...





this is cadet police mp gift ...
damn nice ...



this is my form 3 birthday present...
form lavinne,xinchi, and bell ...
i like it ...
so nice. ..and beautifu lll ...<3


this is my work today ...
haha ...

没有评论: