2011年1月21日星期五

exhaust + funny

wakakaka...
today i so happy because i can back at 7pm ...
but ...
when i reach tuition centre ..
i answer a call ..
that call is from mr.lum --- my boss
he tell me a news ..
that ,,
mr.ganesh --- bm teacher was sprain ...
then he is nt attend today class ..'
so ok lo ..
then i lagi happy ...
cos i was nothing to do at there ...
but ..
a few minute ago ..
i answer a call from mr.lum again ...
he say tonight i need go sri pagi --- at setapak jaya thr for help ..
then i say ok lo ..
because it is my job mah ...
then i 无所事事 at setia whole day ..
oh my god ..
dAMn bored ...
o ...gt .. i gt do somethign ...
that is check attendence ..
and write down who havent pay fee ..
check until my eye so tired ..






i wait until 6pm ...i go down for buy my dinner ...
btw .,,
i was going to toilet and capture some photo ..
wakaka ...
and tonight my diner is super super delicious d maggi mee ..
i love it ..
haha ...
my first maggi mee '11
haha ...
yummy ,..
after that ...
i clean all the class room and wait for mr.lum to fetch me go sri pagi ...
i tot pagi thr de student almost same with setia student ...
but ..
when i reach thr ...
i aware that i m wrong ..
u knw y ??
thr de form2 student is hypo active ...
form3 student is hypo noise ..
when i in f3 class ...
i macam a stupid girl ... jus stand thr ...
thr more garang than me ..

but ...
when at f2 class ..
all student is friendly and nice ...
i love them so much ..
some of them can chat with me ..
and talk with me like i m their friend ...


although a few of them is naughty ..
but finally they also listen to me to finish their work ,,
haha ...
satisfy ...
haha ...
somore ...
they also say goodbye to me b4 they back ... love them ..
1 of them de little sister ..
was so cute ...
she treat me a cola sweet ..
thank you ...
haha ...


today although i m so tired ..
exhAUst ..
but i very enjoy it at pagi ..
hope next time can go again ..
but i jus wan go for f2 class ...
f3 ..
ahaha ...
no need la ..




没有评论: