2011年1月5日星期三

simple update =)

finally ...
i can update my blog ...
hahah ...
this few day , i m so busy on my work ..
no time to touch my computer ..
now finally ..
wush ..
can on ady ...
yippeee =]

actually yesterday i wanted to update ...
but yesterday i 11pm only reach home..
haha ..
already so tired then today only update luuuuuuuuuu.............


school reopen already ...
i wont be so free anymore ...
everyday is very busy ...
busy to received register form ...
busy to clean all the classroom ...
busy to check the marker pen ink ...
busy to help teacher photostate ..
busy to received fee ...
busy to open resit ...
busy to explain package to parent ...
busy to answer phone ...
busy to record and failing ...
oh my god ...
actually ...
the time is nt enuf for me ...
therefore i take many things back to do at home ...
after update my lover --- blog ...i wanted to continue my work ...
=(


my ns friend ... miss u all so much ..
can u all faster come back to kl ...
miss u ...

<3
<3

没有评论: