2011年1月1日星期六

clean clean clean ...

today i no working ...
then i sleep until 11.30 ...
then i jus brush teeth and wash face ...
then going to clean my rubbish room ...
hahah ...
some photo can identify my room really is rubbish ...








between thAT i find out mine 1st spectacle ...


hahah ...so kolot !!
wakaka ...


and i also find out my present from my mother when i still young ...

my gameboy ...
hahah ...
nw spoilt ady ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and i also find out my last year present ...



hAHAHA ...
xinchi and kokyong ~~
hahah ,,,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after that i going out to wangsa walk wit fren ...
we go bowling ..
we go sing k ,...
wow ..
happy happy ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my fren ... u are going to NS lo ...
take care oo ...
we meet and dating after u coming back ...

没有评论: